Roslyn Francois is Founder and CEO of Eat * Love * Live Well, a consulting firm offering wellness programs for businesses, schools, churches and community-based organizations. She is a certified Wellness Coach and has been involved in the health promotion industry for over 7 years.
Roslyn holds a BS in Biomedical Engineering and an MBA in Health and Medical Services Administration. She has been in healthcare for over 25 years. While Roslyn is proud of her academic and professional achievements, she is a Social Entrepreneur at heart. Her grassroots efforts in health promotion stem from a deep sense of mission and purpose. It is with this sense of purpose that she co-founded Go To Health, a brick and mortar nutrition club formerly located in Santa Monica, CA. She went on to start Eat * Love * Live Well, a consulting firm offering workplace and community-based wellness programs, and personal wellness coaching.
In 2014, Roslyn was named one of the country's Top 100 Health Promotion Professionals by the Wellness Council of America (WELCOA). A 21st Century "Renaissance Woman," Roslyn is also an avid real estate investor/developer and project consultant to new hospital construction projects.
Professional Training and Certifications:
* Health and Wellness Coach, Catalyst Coaching Institute
* Wellness Council of America (WELCOA), Certified Faculty Member
* WELCOA Top 100 Health Promotion Professionals, 2014
* Holistic Nutrition Coach, Institute of Integrative Nutrition (c)
* HeartMath Coach, HeartMath Institute
* Authenticity Agent, Global Authenticity Movement